By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- HDFC (NS: HDFC ): The country’s largest mortgage lender has raised its benchmark lending rate by 25 basis points, w.e.f. August 1, 2022, making loans costlier for customers.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (NS: REDY ): The pharmaceutical giant has agreed to acquire rights of the US-based pharma company Slayback Pharma’s Brimonidine Tartrate Ophthalmic Solution 0.025%, used for relieving eye redness.
Bank of Baroda (NS: BOB ): The public sector lender will divest up to a 12.5% stake in IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company via offer for sale in the insurer’s IPO or through any other means.
Yes Bank (NS: YESB ): The private lender has announced a fundraising of $1.1 billion from private equity investors, Carlyle and Advent International, making it one of the largest private capital raises by a domestic private bank.
Zee Entertainment (NS: ZEE ): The proposed merger of Zee Entertainment and Culver Max Entertainment has been authorized by the two exchanges NSE and BSE.
Some Companies Releasing Q1 FY23 Earnings on Monday
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Zomato loss increase 2 fold stock will be available at 35 in 3 days timeLike 3