By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Tata Elxsi Ltd (NS: TTEX ): The design and tech services provider reported an increase in net profit of 58.89% to Rs 125.33 crore in the quarter ending September 2021, QoQ and 10.54% sequentially. Growth witnessed in the company’s largest division, Embedded Product Design at 10.6% QoQ and 34.4% YoY in constant currency terms, was largely responsible for Tata Elxsi’s positive quarterly earnings result.
Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ): Announcing quarterly earnings results exceeding analysts’ expectations, Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries reported a rise in consolidated net profit of 43% to Rs 13,680 crore YoY.
Tata Consumer Products Ltd (NS: TACN ): The Indian FMCG brand reported its earnings report for the September quarter and the quarterly profit rose 5% to Rs 286 crore (QoQ), as predicted by the analysts.
ICICI Bank (NS: ICBK ): The private lender reported net profit growth of 30% YoY, due to a rise in interest and non-interest income. The bank’s recoveries of NPAs rose to Rs 5,482 crore in the September quarter, compared to Rs 3,627 crore in the June quarter.
Hindustan Zinc (NS: HZNC ): The company’s net profit rose by 3.9% to Rs 2,017 crore YoY for the September quarter, as a result of higher revenue from operations.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
You are awsomeLike 0
if every big companies are in profits then why Market is falling. either it's manipulated by some big investors.Like 1
for sometimes.Like 0
tech Mahindra expected good result. BTSTLike 0