By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Nykaa: The fashion technology platform will hit the primary market today, as the third-largest IPO in 2021, priced at Rs 1,085-1,125 per share. The online cosmetic brand has raised Rs 2,396 crore before the IPO.
Vedanta Ltd (NS: VDAN ): The mining company informed yesterday that its subsidiary Monte Cello BV (MCBV) has entered into a non-binding agreement to divest Copper Mines of Tasmania (CMT) in Queenstown, through an option agreement with New Century Resources. MCBV is CMT’s parent company.
Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Ltd (BO: KIRP ): The Pune-based engineering products company’s 5 lakh equity shares were sold by HDFC (NS: HDFC ) Mutual Fund, at Rs 383/share on the Bombay Stock Exchange, as per bulk deals data.
Additionally, companies including Bajaj Finserv (NS: BJFS ), NTPC (NS: NTPC ), Tata Power Co. Ltd (NS: TTPW ), RBL Bank, DLF (NS: DLF ), Adani (NS: APSE ) Green Energy, Indian Bank (NS: INBA ), Reliance Infrastructure (NS: RLIN ), and SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd (NS: SBIC ), among others will release their earnings for the September quarter today.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.