By Malvika Gurung
Invetsing.com -- ITC (NS: ITC ): The cigarettes-to-hotels conglomerate has announced an exit from the lifestyle retailing business after a strategic review of the company’s portfolio.
Oil Stocks: In a second major revision within 2 weeks, the Government has slashed windfall tax on diesel and removed tax on ATF exports, while raising duties on crude oil .
Axis Bank (NS: AXBK ): The lender will acquire a 5.1% stake in the fintech platform CredAble, or 8,921 equity shares, for a consideration of Rs 55 crore, and the deal will likely complete by September.
Zomato (NS: ZOMT ): The transport major Uber is likely to offload its 7.8% stake in the food delivery platform via a block sale on Wednesday, to raise $420 million or about Rs 2,939 crore.
Aurobindo Pharma (NS: ARBN ): The US drug regulator USFDA has issued a Form 483 with three observations against the pharma company after inspection at its manufacturing facility at Pydibhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, from Jul 25-Aug 2, 2022.
Voltas (NS: VOLT ): The home appliances brand has posted a 10.5% YoY drop in consolidated net profit at Rs 109.6 crore, while revenue from operations jumped 55% YoY to Rs 2,768 crore in the June quarter.
Some Companies Releasing Q1 FY23 Earnings Today
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.