By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Tech Mahindra Ltd (NS: TEML ): The IT services provider recorded a profit of Rs 1,338.70 crore for the September quarter, which is a 25.8% jump in its net profit YoY but fell by 1% sequentially. Also, the company’s revenue was recorded at Rs 10,881.3 crore, up 16.1% YoY but did not meet the Street estimates. Additionally, the company’s board has announced a special dividend of Rs 15/share.
CEAT Ltd (NS: CEAT ): The tyre maker's consolidated net profit declined 77% to Rs 42.28 crore for the quarter ended September, backed on high prices of material used and higher expenses. The total expenses rose to Rs 2,401.64 crore in the said quarter, up from Rs 1,814.89 crore in Q2 FY21.
HDFC (NS: HDFC ) Asset Management Company Ltd (NS: HDFA ): The country’s largest asset management company reported a net profit of 1.87% to Rs 344.38 crore for the quarter ending September, up from Rs 338.06 crore in Q2 FY21. The company’s sales also grew by 18.87% to Rs 542.33 crore QoQ.
Orient Cement Ltd (NS: ORCE ): While the consolidated total revenues for the cement manufacturer grew by 28.4% for the September quarter to Rs 613.12 crore QoQ, its sequential figure declined by 11.26%.
Furthermore, companies including AXIS Bank Ltd (NS: AXBK ), Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (NS: KTKM ), Bajaj Finance Ltd (NS: BJFN ), Cipla Ltd. (NS: CIPL ), Ambuja Cements Ltd. (NS: ABUJ ), ABB Cements, Persistent Systems Ltd (NS: PERS ), and Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (NS: DLPA ), among others will release their earnings reports for the September quarter today.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
kotak bank and axis bank results timings??Like 1