By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Zomato Ltd (NS: ZOMT ): The food aggregator company reported a jump of 140.4% YoY in revenue from operations at Rs 1,024.2 crore for the quarter ending September, while its loss surged 90% for the same period to Rs 434.9 crore, due to higher spending on branding and marketing for customer acquisition and increased delivery costs due to prolonged monsoons and rising fuel prices.
Pidilite Industries (NS: PIDI ): The Fevicol-making company reported an increased consolidated profit of 5% YoY at Rs 374.6 crore for September quarter, while its revenue surged 40% YoY to Rs 2,626.3 crore, both beating Street’s estimates.
Oil India (NS: OILI ): The state-owned natural gas company reported over two times high net profit YoY for the September quarter, backed on the increasing oil and gas prices. The company’s turnover increased by 61.2% to Rs 3,678.76 crore.
MOIL (NS: MOIL ): The state-owned miner’s net profit surged 726% YoY to Rs 60.23 crore in Q2FY22 but sequentially recorded a loss of 2.5%. Its revenue rose 6.2% YoY to Rs Rs 311.7 crore YoY. The company’s board approved a share buyback for almost Rs 694 crore.
Berger Paints (NS: BRGR ): The paint company’s consolidated net profit came at Rs 219.21 crore, a decline of 1% YoY, due to hiked raw material costs and the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. However, the revenue increased by 27.6% YoY to Rs 2,225.01 crore for the quarter.
Glenmark Life Sciences Ltd (NS: GLEM ): The pharmaceutical company reported a 54.8% shoot in its net profit on a YoY basis at Rs 115.2 crore for the September-ending quarter, while its revenue increased to Rs 561.76 crore, up 7.8% YoY.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
mazdock shipyard also posted good resultsLike 0