By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- HDFC Bank (NS: HDBK ): The private sector lender has announced mobilising Rs 3,000 crore from bonds to fund business growth, allotting them to investors on a private placement basis.
Vodafone Idea (NS: VODA ): The Government will buy a stake in the beleaguered telco once the company’s share price stabilises at Rs 10 or above.
Mahindra & Mahindra (NS: MAHM ): The auto major has launched India’s first fully electric SUV, XUV 400. Its prices will be announced in Jan 2023 and deliveries will begin from Jan-end.
NTPC (NS: NTPC ): The country’s largest energy conglomerate has inked an agreement with the Indian Armed Forces to supply renewable energy, marking the first agreement by the armed forces to source power from renewable energy.
Tata Power (NS: TTPW ): Tata Power Renewable Energy will set up a 100 MW solar power plant for Viraj Profile in Maharashtra.
Yes Bank (NS: YESB ): Asset Reconstruction Company of India and Cerberus Capital have exited the race to acquire over Rs 48,000 crore of distressed loans of the private lender.
PNC Infratech (NS: PNCI ): The construction engineering company has signed a concession agreement with NHAI for a HAM project at a cost of Rs 1,458 crore.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.