By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Hero MotoCorp (NS: HROM ): The two-wheeler auto giant is finalising a collaboration with the US-based Zero Motorcycles and will invest almost Rs 490 crore for jointly developing electric motorcycles.
Indian Oil (NS: IOC ): The state-owned oil refiner’s board has approved setting up a subsidiary, Finance Company, for pooling the funds of its foreign units to meet capital and trade finance requirements.
Lupin (NS: LUPN ): The US health regulator USFDA has approved the pharma major’s ANDA, Mirabegron extended-release tablets to be sold in the US. Further, it has received a warning letter for its Tarapur-based facility from the regulator.
Rail Vikas Nigam (NS: RAIV ): The state-owned railway company has bagged an order from NHAI for the construction of a four-lane highway from Samarlakota to Achampeta Junction for Rs 408 crore.
Deepak Nitrite (NS: DPNT ), LIC: The insurance behemoth has increased its stakeholding in the chemical company to 5.028% from 4.977%.
Punjab National Bank (NS: PNBK ): The state-owned lender will dump its entire shareholding of 10.01% in ARCIL.
Bajaj Electricals (NS: BJEL ): The consumer electrical equipment manufacturer has won an order from PowerGrid Corp for supplying goods/services under the ‘Transmission line Tower Package TW04’.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Copying from others , nothing new!Like 0