By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- State Bank of India (NS: BOI ): The country’s largest lender informed raising Rs 4,000 crore through Basel III compliant Tier 2 bonds at a coupon rate of 7.57% on Wednesday.
HDFC Bank (NS: HDBK ): The private lending giant has signed a multi-year agreement with the American-British company Refinitiv for acquiring new customers, digital transformation and cost reduction.
PB Fintech (NS: PBFI ): The e-insurance major will invest Rs 650 crore in subsidiary Policybazaar Insurance Brokers and Rs 250 crore in Paisabazaar Marketing And Consulting.
IDBI Bank (NS: IDBI ): LIC subsidiary company has completed its entire stake sale in the joint venture Ageas Federal Life Insurance Company for Rs 580 crore.
SpiceJet (NS: SPJT ): The beleaguered airline has been ordered to continue operating at a 50% capacity until Oct 29 by the DGCA.
REC (NS: RECM ): The public finance company has received a 'Maharatna' central public sector enterprise status by the Centre, giving it greater operational and financial autonomy.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.