By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Infosys (NS: INFY ): The IT major is done with the acquisition of the Europe-based BASE life science. This will help the company expand in the Nordic region.
Aurobindo Pharma (NS: ARBN ): The pharmaceutical company’s wholly-owned arm, CuraTeQ Biologics will invest nearly Rs 300 crore in the capex of biologics manufacturing facilities.
UPL (NS: UPLL ): The agrochemicals company has announced the promotion of Mike Frank as the CEO.
Route Mobile (NS: ROUT ): The company’s promoter Sunita Sandip Gupta has sold 6.75 lakh equity shares at an average price of Rs 1,432.7 apiece on the NSE and 6.25 lakh shares at an average price of Rs 1,431.1 apiece on the BSE.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (NS: KRII ): Emerald Investments has purchased 15.7 lakh shares of the healthcare company at an average of Rs 1,230 apiece, while General Atlantic Singapore KH Pte offloaded 16.6 lakh shares.
Olectra Greentech (NS: OLEC ): The electric mobility company’s board approved a fundraising plan of up to Rs 800 crore via securities issuance.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.