By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Infosys (NS: INFY ): The IT giant has collaborated with the European postal operator Belgium Post for securing the latter’s cloud environment and building robust cyber resilience for its logistic services.
JSW Steel (NS: JSTL ): The steelmaker has signed an MoU with the German company SMS group for exploring multiple cutting-edge solutions and R&D projects to lower carbon emissions in its iron and steelmaking operations in India.
KEC International (NS: KECL ): The EPC major has won new orders worth Rs 1,108 crore across various businesses. It has secured T&D and cabling project orders in India, Africa and the Middle East.
Bharat Forge (NS: BFRG ): The forging major’s arm Kalyani Powertrain has entered into a JV with the US company Harbinger Motors for developing electric drivetrain solutions for the commercial vehicle market.
Maharashtra Scooters (NS: MHSC ): The Bajaj Holdings company’s board of directors has approved an interim dividend of Rs 100/share for FY23 with the record date fixed as Sept 23.
Hatsun Agro Product (NS: HAPL ): The company will consider fundraising by issuing shares on a rights issue basis on Sept 19.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.