By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The Nifty 50 Futures listed on the Singapore-based Exchange SGX, an early indicator for Nifty50 , was found trading marginally higher at 0.55% at 9:10 am on Monday, indicating a flat to positive opening at Dalal Street today, while the Dow Jones futures was up 0.71%.
One 97 Communications Ltd (NS: PAYT ) (Paytm): The fintech major has reported a consolidated net loss of 8.1% YoY at Rs 472.9 crore for the September-ending quarter, majorly due to a rise in payment processing charges. Its net revenue increased 63.6% YoY to Rs 1,086.4 crore.
Coal India (NS: COAL ): From April-October 2021, the state-owned miner dispatched 291.72 million tonnes to the power sector, an increase of 22.7% YoY.
IndusInd Bank (NS: INBK ): The promoter of the private lender, IndusInd International Holding Ltd is preparing over $1 billion after RBI allowed bank promoters to raise ownership to 26% of total equity last week.
Hero Motocorp (NS: HROM ): Rajnish Kumar has been appointed as an Additional and Independent Director at the company, while Vasudha Dinodia, as an Additional and Non-Executive Director.
Voltas (NS: VOLT ): The AC maker is planning to partner with an international company to set up a compressor manufacturing unit, and is ready to invest Rs 500 crores for it. Reports of the Tata Group allegedly planning to invest in a JV are also doing the rounds.
Aro Granite Industries Ltd (NS: AROG ): Lodha Chanchal Devi purchased 1 lakh equity shares in the company for Rs 78.45 apiece on the NSE.
Tarsons Products: Pacific Assets Trust PLC and First Sentier Investors ICVC SI Indian Subcontinent Sustainability Fund acquired a total of 14.31 lakh equity shares in the company for Rs 751.8 apiece on the NSE.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.