By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Lupin (NS: LUPN ): The drug major has signed a definitive agreement with its wholly-owned subsidiary in Brazil, MedQuímica for the acquisition of all rights of nine medicines from the subsidiary company of Bausch Health, BL Indústria Ótic.
BSE (NS: BSEL ): Sundararaman Ramamurthy has been appointed as the domestic stock exchange’s Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer.
Can Fin Homes (NS: CNFH ): The top housing finance company announced an interim dividend of Rs 1.5/share of Rs 2 apiece. The record date for determining eligible shareholders has been set as Dec 2, 2022, while the payment will be paid by Dec 26.
NBCC (NS: NBCC ) (India): The Navratna PSU has announced receiving work orders worth Rs 271.6 crore from Amrapali Group.
Life Insurance Corporation Of India (NS: LIFI ): The insurance behemoth has pared its shareholding in the electrical engineering company Bharat Bijlee from 6.7% to 4.5% now.
Five Star Business Finance: The NBFC’s PAT has surged by 22.35% YoY to Rs 144 crore in Q2 FY23, as disbursements rallied a whopping 127% sequentially to Rs 803 crore in the quarter.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.