By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The Nifty 50 Futures listed on the Singapore-based Exchange SGX, an early indicator for Nifty50 , was found trading 1.10% lower at 17,385 at 8:25 am on Friday, indicating Dalal Street to open in red today, while the Dow Jones futures fell sharply as crude oil prices and Treasury yields declined due to detection of a new Covid-19 strain. It sank over 1% at 8:30 am on Friday.
Tarsons Products: The company will debut in the Indian exchanges on Nov 26, with an issue price fixed at Rs 662/share.
Indiabulls (NS: INBF ) Housing Finance: Societe Generale (PA: SOGN ) sold 27.4 lakh equity shares in the company for Rs 221.34 each, while BNP Paribas (PA: BNPP ) Arbitrage sold 23.6 lakh shares priced at Rs 221.75 apiece in the company, as per bulk deals data at the NSE.
Union Bank of India (NS: UNBK ): The board of directors of the state-run lender have decided on extending the tenure of its chief risk officer B S Venkatesha by three months.
Engineers India (NS: ENGI ): The engineering consultancy providing company and Chempolis OY, Finland have signed a strategic alliance to convert biomass into green fuels.
Aurobindo Pharma (NS: ARBN ): India’s largest insurer, LIC, purchased 79,000 equity shares of the pharmaceutical company on Wednesday, increasing its shareholding in the company to 5.01%.
SIS Ltd (NS: SISI ): American Funds Fundamental Investors has bought 26.27 shares in the company at Rs 535/share on the BSE.
Aro Granite Industries Ltd (NS: AROG ): Lodha Chanchal Devi has acquired 2 lakh shares in the company, priced at Rs 74.16 apiece on the NSE.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.