By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Policybazaar, Sigachi Industries and SJS Enterprises will release their IPOs today.
Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ): After selling over 10 million units of the JioPhone, Reliance Jio will release its new 4G smartphone, JioPhone Next, developed jointly by RIL and Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL ), in stores on Diwali, with EMI options available for 18-24 months, with a down payment of Rs 1,999.
Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ): The Indian conglomerate has acquired a significant stake in an Online travel agency, Cleartrip, which will deepen strategic relations between Adani (NS: APSE ) and Flipkart, which owns Cleartrip.
Punjab National Bank (NS: PNBK ): India’s second-largest bank’s securities have been put under the F&O ban for November 1, as it has exceeded 95% of the market-wide position limit.
Tata Steel (NS: TISC ): Tata Power Co. Ltd (NS: TTPW ) and Tata Steel have come together to develop a grid-connected 41 MW solar project in Jharkhand and Odisha, by signing a PPA for 25 years, with Tata Power to develop PVs for Tata Steel at Jamshedpur and Kalinganagar.
Union Bank of India (NS: UNBK ): The American credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has assigned the Indian government-owned bank with a Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BBB-’, and a Viability Rating (VR) of 'b'.
Jindal Saw (NS: JIND ): The company has agreed to enter into a Joint Venture Agreement with Hunting Energy Solution Pte Ltd.
Companies including IRCTC (NS: INIR ), Tata Motors (NS: TAMO ), HDFC (NS: HDFC ), Aditya Birla Capital Ltd (NS: ADTB ), JBF Industries (NS: JBFI ), Aban Offshore (NS: ABAN ), and Lux Industries Ltd (NS: LUXI ), among others, will release their earnings results for the September ending the quarter on Monday.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.