By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Larsen & Toubro (NS: LART ): The engineering and construction major launched its own B2B e-commerce platform, called L&T SuFin.
Axis Bank (NS: AXBK ): The private lender is close to acquiring Citibank’s consumer business in India, stated two sources privy of the matter.
Dish TV: The media company has received an order from markets regulator SEBI to disclose the results of its AGM held on Dec 30, 2021, to the exchanges, after receiving complaints from shareholders including Yes Bank (NS: YESB ) and IndusInd Bank (NS: INBK ).
TCS (NS: TCS ): The IT giant plans to revamp its organizational structure by forming specialised groups that target large global firms as well as help startups, as the company moves ahead with doubling its revenues to $50 billion by 2030.
Metro Brands (BO: METB ): The footwear retailer has approved an interim dividend of Rs 1.5/share for FY22, on the face value of Rs 5 apiece, with a record date set on March 19.
Natco Pharma (NS: NATP ): The pharmaceutical company launched its generic version of Revlimid in the US market, which garners sales of around $8 billion in the market, with peer Celgene Corp 's (NASDAQ: CELG ) Revlimid version taken into account.
NLC India (NS: NLCI ): The state-owned coal miner has declared an interim dividend of Rs 1.5/share for FY22.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.