By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ): The conglomerate’s retail arm Reliance Retail announced acquiring an 89% stake in the intimate-wear maker Clovia on Sunday, through an investment of Rs 950 crore.
State Bank of India (NS: SBI ): The state-owned lender will provide a credit facility of $1 billion to Sri Lanka. Besides, it has also notified to have lined up about 12 NPAs on sale for recovering loan dues worth over Rs 820 crore.
HDFC (NS: HDFC ): The mortgage lender’s subsidiary HDFC Capital Advisors will be acquiring a 7.2% stake in Loyalie IT-solutions for Rs 28.16/share, as per the agreement.
NBCC India (NS: NBCC ): The Administration of Union Territory of Ladakh has awarded a work order worth about Rs 500 crore to the state-owned blue-chip for providing comprehensive, design, engineering and PMC services.
TVS Motor Company (NS: TVSM ): The two-wheeler major’s board has declared an interim dividend of Rs 3.75/share for FY22.
RBL Bank (NS: RATB ): The private lender informed that the RBI has given its interim MD & CEO Rajeev Ahuja an extension of 3 months, w.e.f. March 25, 2022, or until a regular placeholder is appointed.
Granules India (NS: GRAN ): The pharma company has received licenses from the MPP or Medicines Patent Pool for manufacturing and marketing generic versions of oral treatment nirmatrelvir from Pfizer (NYSE: PFE ).
KEI Industries (NS: KEIN ): Smallcap World Fund picked a total of 6.4 lakh equity shares of the power cables company through open market transactions on March 16, raising its shareholding in the company to 5.02%.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.