By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Sun Pharmaceuticals (NS: SUN ): The drugmaker subsidiary Taro Pharmaceuticals USA has acquired the subsidiary companies of the Swiss pharma company Galderma, paying $99.279 million for the complete transaction.
Tata Consultancy Services (NS: TCS ): The IT giant’s share buyback of Rs 18,000 crore will open on Wednesday and close on Mar 23, with plans to buy back 4 crore shares at Rs 4,500 apiece.
Titan Company (NS: TITN ): The company is in advanced talks with the wearables maker Noise, to acquire a majority stake in it, as it aims to strengthen its hold in the wearables industry.
Bharat Forge (NS: BFRG ): The auto ancillary company’s subsidiary Kalyani Strategic Systems has entered into a JV with Dastan Transnational to form Sagar-Manas Technologies for providing services to marine and defence products.
NMDC (NS: NMDC ): The largest iron ore miner in the country has raised the prices of lump ore and fines by Rs 400/ton with immediate effect, revising the prices for the second time in two weeks.
Zydus Lifesciences (NS: ZYDU ): The pharmaceutical company’s subsidiary Sentynl Therapeutics will acquire a brand from the US-based BridgeBio Pharma, stated news reports.
Yasho Industries (BO: YASO ): The chemicals company’s board will consider capex for a new greenfield project on Mar 16, which will have a capacity of 15,500 metric tons p.a. in Gujarat’s Bharuch.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.