By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- GAIL (NS: GAIL ): The state-owned gas company has declared a second interim dividend for the ongoing financial year, of Rs 5/share, with the total dividend payout as Rs 2,220.19 crore and at a record date of March 22, 2022.
HDFC Bank (NS: HDBK ): The private lender can now launch new digital initiatives, as the markets regulator RBI has lifted all restrictions on the bank.
ICICI Bank (NS: ICBK ): The private lender’s board of directors had approved fundraising on April 24 and raised Rs 8,000 crore by issuing debt securities on a private placement basis.
Hindalco Industries (NS: HALC ): ICICI Prudential (LON: PRU ) offloaded 11.81 lakh equity shares of the metal company on March 9 through open market transactions, thereby reducing its holding in the company from 3.07% to 3.01%.
Lupin (NS: LUPN ): The US health regulator has given a green signal to the drugmaker’s anti-epilepsy drug Vigabatrin in the US markets.
Ruchi Soya (NS: RCSY ): The edible oil manufacturer will launch its follow-on public offer or FPO on March 24 and plans to raise about Rs 4,300 crore through it.
Indian Bank (NS: INBA ): The state-owned lender has declared the security services company Topsgrup Services as a fraud for diverting funds worth Rs 34.08 crore, and has reported the same to the RBI.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.