By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd (NS: HDFC ): The mortgage lender in the Dec 2021 ending quarter, assigned loans worth Rs 7,470 crore, up 5.5% compared to the same period last year.
ONGC (NS: ONGC ): Alka Mittal is declared as the new chairman and managing director of the Govt-owned oil and gas major.
Vedanta Ltd (NS: VDAN ): The cast metal aluminium production at the mining company’s smelters accounted for 5.70 lakh tonnes in Q3 FY22, an increase of 16%.
Tata Power (NS: TTPW ): The top management positions in the giant were shuffled a bit, as Sanjeev Churiwala became the new Chief Financial Officer of the electric utility company, while its former CFO, Ramesh Subramanyam was given a new role within the company.
Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ): The conglomerate’s subsidiary Reliance New Energy Solar Ltd became a promoter of Sterling and Wilson Renewable Energy Ltd, after acquiring 25.9% of the company for Rs 1,583 crore.
Lemon Tree Hotels (NS: LEMO ) Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS ) (Singapore) Pte has acquired 30 lakh shares of the hotel group’s shares, representing a 0.38% stake in it, from Zaaba Pan Asia Master Fund, through a block deal on the BSE.
Bajaj Electricals (NS: BJEL ): The consumer electrical equipment manufacturing company in its board meeting has finalised to permanently close its manufacturing unit at Shikohabad in UP.
NCC (NS: NCCL ) Ltd: The construction engineering company received five new orders in Dec, worth Rs 1,898 crore.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.