By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- AGS Transact Technologies (NS: AGST ): The ATM management space major will debut on the Indian exchanges on Monday. From Jan 19-21, the company has raised Rs 680 crore through its IPO, and experts believe that the public issue is highly-priced.
Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ): Foreign brokerage CLSA has upgraded its Buy call on the conglomerate and raised its target price from Rs 2,850 to Rs 2,955/share.
NTPC (NS: NTPC ): The Govt-owned power giant’s consolidated net profit gained 19.3% YoY to Rs 4,626 crore in Q3 FY22, led by higher revenues.
Larsen & Toubro (NS: LART ): The construction and engineering giant’s consolidated net profit declined 16.7% YoY to Rs 2054.74 crore in the December quarter, while revenue from operations grew 11% YoY to Rs 39,562.92 crore.
Bharat Electronics (NS: BAJE ): Officials of the state-run aerospace and defence electronics company will meet investors on Monday to discuss the financial results.
Kotak Mahindra Bank (NS: KTKM ): The lender’s net profit rose 15% YoY at Rs 2,131 crore in the December quarter, while its consolidated profit surged 31% YoY to Rs 3,403 crore led by positive performances across subsidiaries.
Companies including Tata Motors (NS: TAMO ), Bharat Petroleum (NS: BPCL ), Hindustan Petroleum (NS: HPCL ), Indian Oil Corporation (NS: IOC ), UPL (NS: UPLL ), Sun Pharmaceutical (NS: SUN ), and DLF (NS: DLF ), among others will release their earnings for the December quarter on Monday.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.