By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- HCL Technologies (NS: HCLT ): The IT major’s net profit and revenue for the December-ending quarter were above the market’s expectations, though its net profit declined 15.6% to Rs 3,442 crore in Q3 FY22, on a YoY basis, but 5.4% up QoQ. Its revenues rose 15.7% YoY to Rs 22,331 crore and declared a dividend of Rs 10/share for the quarter in focus.
HDFC Bank (NS: HDBK ): The private lender’s net profit exceeded Street’s estimates and reported an 18% growth to Rs 10,342.2 crore in Q3, as it's NII grew 13% YoY to Rs 18,443.5 crore and gross NPA ratio declined to 1.26% from 1.35% in Q2 FY22.
Indian Oil (NS: IOC ) Corporation: The state-owned oil company will invest over Rs 7,000 crore to set up gas distribution networks in cities where it has secured a licence in the latest bidding round.
Oil India (NS: OILI ): The company’s subsidiary has exited completely from a US shale oil venture for $25 million.
Maruti Suzuki (NS: MRTI ): The country's largest automaker has hiked the prices of its products by up to 4.3% on an immediate basis, to compensate for the effect of rising input costs.
Hero MotoCorp (NS: HROM ): The two-wheeler manufacturer announced to invest up to Rs 420 crore in Ather Energy, with an initial shareholding of 34.8%, which will be revised on completion of the round.
Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd (NS: HGSL ): The IT company has acquired the digital and media businesses of NXTDIGITAL Limited.
Companies including UltraTech Cement (NS: ULTC ), Angel One, Sonata Software (NS: SOFT ), HFCL Ltd (NS: HFCL ), Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem (NS: TATV ), and Hathway Cable & Datacom (NS: HAWY ), among others will release their earnings for the December-ending quarter today.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.