By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- ONGC (NS: ONGC ): The state-run gas major reported a whopping 596.7% YoY jump in net profit at Rs 8,764 crore in the December ending period after higher oil and gas prices offset a drop in production. The revenue surged 67.3% YoY to Rs 28,474 crore in the quarter.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (NS: REDY ): The pharmaceutical company signed an exclusive sales and distribution agreement with the pharma company Novartis India, to bolster its portfolio in the pain management and women’s health areas. However, this will result in about 400 Novartis employees being laid out.
Ashok Leyland (NS: ASOK ): The auto manufacturer posted a standalone profit of Rs 6 crore in Q3 FY22, compared to a loss of Rs 19 crore in the year-ago period, due to efficient cost management initiatives and higher volumes.
TVS Motor Company (NS: TVSM ): The two-wheeler manufacturer’s promoter Sundaram Clayton sold 2% of its stake or about 95 lakh equity shares of the company on Friday at Rs 635.97 apiece through open market transactions.
Indigo Paints (NS: INDG ): The leading paint company reported a 29% YoY rise in net profit at Rs 24.3 crore and revenue climbed 27% YoY to Rs 265.46 crore in the Dec quarter.
Yes Bank (NS: YESB ): The private lender plans for early redemption of tier II bonds of about Rs 1,763 crore.
Ruchi Soya Industries (NS: RCSY ): The country’s largest edible oil manufacturer’s net profit in Q3 FY22 climbed 3% YoY to Rs 234.07 crore, while its total income rose 41% YoY to Rs 6,301.19 crore.
Stocks including Grasim Industries (NS: GRAS ), Coal India (NS: COAL ), Eicher Motors (NS: EICH ), Graphite India (NS: GRPH ), Natco Pharma (NS: NATP ), and Adani Wilmar (NS: ADAW ), among others will release their Q3 earnings today.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.