By Malvika Gurung
Investinig.com -- HCL Technologies (NS: HCLT ): The IT major and apoBank, Germany’s largest cooperative primary bank, have signed an agreement with Atruvia AG, a German IT company, to acquire the IT consulting company Gesellschaft für Banksysteme. This will give HCL Tech a stake of 51% in GBS, and apoBank 49%.
Infosys (NS: INFY ): The business process management subsidiary of Infosys, Infosys BPM announced to expand its presence in Ireland, and will create 250 jobs locally, providing voice support, customer service and technical support operations for global enterprises there.
Mahindra & Mahindra (NS: MAHM ): The Mahindra Group and a joint venture between Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ) and BP (LON: BP ) in the UK, Jio-BP have signed an agreement to explore creating electric vehicle-related products and services, along with evaluating low-carbon solutions.
RailTel Corp Of India Ltd (NS: RAIT ): The railways ministry-owned company has received a work order of about Rs 210.77 crore from the railway company Ircon International for designing, supplying, installing, testing and commissioning of tunnel communication system consisting of emergency call & service telephone, CCTV, tunnel radio and PA system, stated the company.
NHPC (NS: NHPC ): The state-owned power company’s board of directors have approved to merge subsidiary Lanco Teesta Hydro Power with the company.
Indiabulls (NS: INBF ) Housing Finance: The mortgage lender’s public issue of bonds will open on Dec 9 to raise about Rs 1,000 crore with a base size of Rs 200 crore. The proceeds from the issue will be utilised to fund the NBFC’s business growth.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.