By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Aarti Industries Ltd (NS: ARTI ): HDFC (NS: HDFC ) Asset Management Company sold a total of 1,74,221 shares in the company through open market transactions on Nov 30, bringing down its shareholding from 3.09% to 3.04%.
Indiabulls (NS: INBF ) Housing Finance: The mortgage lender will raise upto Rs 1,000 crore through public issue of secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures of face value of Rs 1000 each. The base size will be upto Rs 200 crore, while the issue is under the shelf limit of Rs 2,000 crore.
DCB Bank Ltd (NS: DCBA ): The bank has released a revised base rate, down from 10.64% p.a. to 10.5% p.a.,w.e.f Dec 6, 2021.
Aurobindo Pharma (NS: ARBN ), Unichem Laboratories Ltd. (NS: UNLB ): As a result of manufacturing issues, both the pharmaceutical companies are recalling different products in the US market, which is the largest market for medicines globally. Aurobindo's US-based unit is recalling a total 7,296 containers of Carvedilol tablets, a hypertension drug.
Persistent Systems (NS: PERS ): HDFC Asset Management Company Ltd (NS: HDFA ) sold a total of 15.76 lakh shares in the company through open market transactions on Dec 2, bringing down its shareholding from 7.2% to 5.14%.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.