By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- ITC Ltd (NS: ITC ): The cigarette-to-hotels conglomerate in its analyst meet on Dec 14, did not give any for demerger and listing of its businesses but did not rule out the possibility of doing so, to unlock the conglomerate’s value, stated reports.
SBI (NS: SBI ): The state-run lender has raised Rs 3,974 crore by issuing Basel III compliant bonds to subscribers, as per a regulatory filing.
Vedanta Ltd (NS: VDAN ): The mining company stated to decarbonise its aluminium business operations in the longer run.
Adani (NS: APSE ) Green Energy: The renewable energy arm of Adani Group signed an agreement with the state-run Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) for supplying green power of the 4,667 MW range.
GAIL (NS: GAIL ) India: The state-owned natural gas transmission company plans to import the country’s first electrolyser to produce green hydrogen within a year, while could hire another ship for ferrying LNG from the US.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd (NS: GLEN ): The drugmaker’s subsidiary Ichnos Sciences has licensed the commercialisation rights of a monoclonal antibody for autoimmune diseases to Almirall for about Rs 180 crore.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.