By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Coal India Ltd (NS: COAL ): The state-owned coal major plans to increase its coal transportation capacity by 300 mt, by investing Rs 19,650 crore over the next two years. It will construct rail links and set up JVs.
UltraTech Cement (NS: ULTC ): In a positive step towards reducing dependence on coal purchases, the cement maker reports commencing mining of coal from Bicharpur coal mines in Madhya Pradesh, which is to be used for the company’s internal consumption.
TCS (NS: TCS ): The IT giant has launched the TCS Assessment and Migration Factory, which aims to help customers shift their mainframe workloads to the new AWS Mainframe Modernization (M2) platform. The factory provides a set of tools, accelerators, and services to help customers achieve this transition.
PB Fintech Ltd (NS: PBFI ): The company’s board of directors have approved the proposal of its fully-owned subsidiary Docprime to make an additional investment of Rs 10.8 crore in Visit Health (VHPL) for a minority stake.
Strides Pharma Science Ltd (NS: SRID ): The shareholding of State Bank Of India (NS: SBI ) Funds Management has reduced from 5.5% to 5.42% after it sold 66,400 shares in the company on Monday through open market transactions.
Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd (NS: RAIV ): The railway company has signed an MoU with the Government of Kyrgyzstan for developing railway corridor projects in the Kyrgyz Republic, which will connect Bishkek to Karakechenskoye.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.