By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Vedanta (NS: VDAN ): The mining major has received an extension of 10 years for the licence of its oil block in Rajasthan until May 14, 2030. The company will release its earnings results for the Sept quarter on Friday.
SBI Cards and Payment Services (NS: SBIC ): Its net profit jumped 52% YoY to Rs 526 crore in Q2FY23, led by an income surge of 28% YoY and lower provisions. Its asset quality improved 10 bps sequentially and 122 bps YoY and 1.3 million new accounts were added in the quarter.
Hindustan Copper (NS: HCPR ): The Miniratna copper producer has informed paying a dividend of Rs.74.2 crore to the Indian Govt in FY22. The total dividend pay-out to all shareholders stood at Rs 112.17 crore, recording the highest-ever dividend per share declared by it.
Nykaa (NS: FSNE ): The e-commerce company has appointed Rajesh Uppalapati as its new chief technology officer, commencing role from Nov 1.
Spandana Sphoorty (NS: SPAD ): The NBFC has settled a case related to alleged non-compliance with the market regulator SEBI’s norms after paying a settlement amount of Rs 25 lakh.
Kaveri Seed (NS: KVRI ) Company: The company’s board of directors have approved a share buyback of up to Rs 125.6 crore, with a price/share not more than Rs 700 apiece.
Companies including Maruti Suzuki (NS: MRTI ), Dr Reddy's Laboratories (NS: REDY ), Tata Power (NS: TTPW ), JSW Energy (NS: JSWE ), Bandhan Bank (NS: BANH ), Blue Dart Express (NS: BLDT ), TTK Healthcare (NS: TTKH ) and Eveready Industries (NS: ERDY ), among others will release their Q2 earnings today.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.