Stock Splits, Q2 Results & More Corporate Actions: L&T, Tata Steel, Asian Paints
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- A slew of companies is lined up to conduct different corporate actions on Monday, including the July-September 2022 quarterly earnings results, stock splits and more.
The domestic market made a strong opening on Monday, extending the previous week’s gains amid positive global cues, with banking, financial and IT stocks providing support. Benchmark indices Nifty50 jumped nearly 1.1% and Sensex surged 1% in early trade.
Here are some non-exhaustive lists of multiple corporate actions scheduled for today.
Sept Quarterly Earnings Announcements
- Larsen & Toubro
- Bharti Airtel (NS: BRTI )
- Tata Steel (NS: TISC )
- Castrol India (NS: CAST )
- Equitas Small Finance Bank (NS: EQUI )
- Motherson Sumi Wiring (NS: MSWI ) India
- 3i Infotech (NS: TIIN )
- VST Tillers (NS: VST )
- LT Foods
Shares Turning Ex-Dividend Dividend Today
- Asian Paints (NS: ASPN ): Interim dividend of Rs 4.4/share,
- Nestle (NS: NEST ) India: Interim dividend of Rs 120/share,
- Colgate (NS: COLG ) Palmolive: Interim dividend of Rs 18/share
- ICICI Securities (NS: ICCI ): Interim dividend of Rs 9.75/share
- DCM Shriram (NS: DCMS ): Interim dividend of Rs 4.6/share
- Gujarat Fluorochemicals (NS: GUJL ): Interim dividend of Rs 2/share
- Sonata Software (NS: SOFT ): Interim dividend of Rs 7/share
- Sanmit Infra: Split in the ratio 10:1
- TD Power: Split in the ratio 5:1
Read Also: Q2 Snippets of Major Mega & Large-Cap Stocks: Maruti Suzuki (NS: MRTI ), Indian Oil (NS: IOC ), Tata Power (NS: TTPW ) & More
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or