The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Takaful Emarat PSC (DU: TKFE ), which rose 7.19% or 0.120 points to trade at 1.790 at the close. Islamic Arab Insurance Company (DU: SALAMA ) added 5.45% or 0.036 points to end at 0.697 and Takaful House (DU: DTKF ) was up 3.17% or 0.019 points to 0.619 in late trade.
Biggest losers included National Central Cooling Co. (DU: TABR ), which lost 3.75% or 0.060 points to trade at 1.540 in late trade. Dubai Investments PJSC (DU: DINV ) declined 3.49% or 0.060 points to end at 1.660 and Emaar Properties PJSC (DU: EMAR ) shed 2.46% or 0.120 points to 4.760.
The top performers on the ADX General were Rak Cmt & Cons (AD: RAKC ) which rose 13.38% to 1.000, Ad Shipbldg Co (AD: ADSB ) which was up 8.82% to settle at 1.110 and Agthia Group (AD: AGTH ) which gained 3.90% to close at 4.00.
The worst performers were Invest Bank AD (AD: INVB ) which was down 10.00% to 2.250 in late trade, Al Khaleej Investment Co PJSC (AD: KICO ) which lost 9.52% to settle at 1.90 and Ad Natl Energy (AD: TAQA ) which was down 2.65% to 1.100 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 28 to 8 and 3 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 22 fell and 7 advanced, while 1 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 0.72% or 0.51 to $71.48 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 0.30% or 0.24 to hit $80.50 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.49% or 6.00 to trade at $1221.60 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was down 0.00% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED fell 0.29% to 4.2460.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.26% at 94.94.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.