The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were Deyaar Development PJSC (DU: DEYR ), which rose 3.77% or 0.020 points to trade at 0.550 at the close. SHUAA Capital PSC (DU: SHUA ) added 1.85% or 0.020 points to end at 1.100 and Amlak Finance PJSC (DU: AMLK ) was up 1.80% or 0.020 points to 1.130 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Islamic Arab Insurance Company (DU: SALAMA ), which lost 1.56% or 0.009 points to trade at 0.568 in late trade. Emaar Malls (DU: EMAA ) declined 1.27% or 0.030 points to end at 2.330 and Dubai Islamic Insurance Co. (DU: AMAN ) shed 1.21% or 0.011 points to 0.899.
The top performers on the ADX General were Green Crs Ins (AD: GCIC ) which rose 15.00% to 0.690, Al Khazna Ins (AD: AKIC ) which was up 3.45% to settle at 0.300 and National Marine Dredging PSC (AD: NMDC ) which gained 2.78% to close at 3.700.
The worst performers were Gulf Cement Co (AD: GCEM ) which was down 6.54% to 1.0000 in late trade, Ad Aviation (AD: ADAV ) which lost 6.35% to settle at 2.800 and Bank Of Sharja (AD: BOS ) which was down 3.15% to 1.230 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 20 to 11 and 5 ended unchanged; on the Abu Dhabi, 14 fell and 11 advanced, while 6 ended unchanged on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was down 0.02% or 0.01 to $52.17 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December fell 0.27% or 0.16 to hit $58.28 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.02% or 0.21 to trade at $1278.79 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6730, while EUR/AED fell 0.01% to 4.3390.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.10% at 93.62.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.