The biggest gainers of the session on the DFM General were AJMAN BANK PJSC (DU: AJBNK ), which rose 3.30% or 0.030 points to trade at 0.940 at the close. DXB Entertainments (P.J.S.C.) (DU: DXBE ) added 2.34% or 0.008 points to end at 0.350 and Emirates NBD PJSC (DU: ENBD ) was up 2.25% or 0.200 points to 9.100 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Amanat Holdings PJSC (DU: AMANT ), which lost 8.62% or 0.100 points to trade at 1.060 in late trade. Emirate Integrated Telecom Co PJSC (DU: DU ) declined 1.36% or 0.070 points to end at 5.060 and Amlak Finance PJSC (DU: AMLK ) shed 1.21% or 0.008 points to 0.654.
The top performers on the ADX General were Sharjah Group Co (AD: SG ) which unchanged 0.00% to 1.30, Finance House (AD: FH ) which was unchanged 0.00% to settle at 1.680 and Emirates Ins C (AD: EIC ) which unchanged 0.00% to close at 7.20.
The worst performers were Sharjah Group Co (AD: SG ) which was unchanged 0.00% to 1.30 in late trade, Finance House (AD: FH ) which unchanged 0.00% to settle at 1.680 and Emirates Ins C (AD: EIC ) which was unchanged 0.00% to 7.20 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 0 to 0; on the Abu Dhabi, 0 fell and 0 advanced on the Dubai Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was up 0.03% or 0.02 to $65.23 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October rose 0.47% or 0.34 to hit $72.17 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.89% or 10.50 to trade at $1194.70 a troy ounce.
USD/AED was unchanged 0.00% to 3.6732, while EUR/AED fell 0.22% to 4.1935.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.14% at 96.13.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.