At the close in Istanbul, the BIST 100 fell 1.00%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the BIST 100 were Enka Insaat (IS: ENKAI ), which rose 2.64% or 0.120 points to trade at 4.670 at the close. Besiktas Futbol Yat. (IS: BJKAS ) added 1.67% or 0.070 points to end at 4.250 and Aselsan (IS: ASELS ) was up 1.35% or 0.14 points to 10.50 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Bizim Magazalari (IS: BIZIM ), which lost 10.10% or 1.18 points to trade at 10.50 in late trade. Ulker Biskuvi (IS: ULKER ) declined 8.58% or 1.56 points to end at 16.63 and Gozde Girisim (IS: GOZDE ) shed 6.31% or 0.130 points to 1.930.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 269 to 76 and 59 ended unchanged on the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold for December delivery was down 0.98% or 12.05 to $1212.25 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in December fell 1.89% or 0.82 to hit $42.59 a barrel, while the January Brent oil contract fell 1.85% or 0.83 to trade at $43.92 a barrel.
USD/TRY was up 1.07% to 3.2853, while EUR/TRY fell 0.17% to 3.5227.
The US Dollar Index was up 1.18% at 100.16.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.