At the close in Istanbul, the BIST 100 declined 0.27%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the BIST 100 were Global Yat. Holding (IS: GLYHO ), which rose 19.90% or 0.380 points to trade at 2.290 at the close. Besiktas Futbol Yat. (IS: BJKAS ) added 11.57% or 0.610 points to end at 5.880 and Trabzonspor Sportif (IS: TSPOR ) was up 3.79% or 0.110 points to 3.010 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Aksa (IS: AKSA ), which lost 7.92% or 0.91 points to trade at 10.58 in late trade. Ihlas Holding (IS: IHLAS ) declined 5.13% or 0.020 points to end at 0.370 and Galatasaray Sportif (IS: GSRAY ) shed 3.77% or 1.20 points to 30.62.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 185 to 154 and 67 ended unchanged on the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for April delivery was down 0.04% or 0.45 to $1238.65 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in April rose 0.52% or 0.28 to hit $54.06 a barrel, while the April Brent oil contract rose 0.77% or 0.43 to trade at $56.24 a barrel.
USD/TRY was down 0.17% to 3.6204, while EUR/TRY fell 0.21% to 3.8463.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.07% at 100.82.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.