At the close in Istanbul, the BIST 100 lost 0.69%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the BIST 100 were Turkiye Halk Bankasi (IS: HALKB ), which rose 5.87% or 0.59 points to trade at 10.64 at the close. Netas Telekomunikasyon AS (IS: NETAS ) added 5.68% or 0.99 points to end at 18.41 and Halk Gayrimenkul Yatirim Ortakligi AS (IS: HLGYO ) was up 3.16% or 0.030 points to 0.980 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Aselsan Elektronik Sanayi ve Ticaret AS (IS: ASELS ), which lost 19.34% or 7.76 points to trade at 32.36 in late trade. Ihlas Holding AS (IS: IHLAS ) declined 5.77% or 0.030 points to end at 0.490 and ICBC Turkey Bank AS (IS: ICBCT ) shed 5.63% or 0.300 points to 5.030.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 275 to 86 and 42 ended unchanged on the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was up 0.24% or 3.06 to $1280.76 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in December rose 0.45% or 0.25 to hit $55.58 a barrel, while the January Brent oil contract rose 0.27% or 0.17 to trade at $62.04 a barrel.
USD/TRY was down 0.16% to 3.8746, while EUR/TRY fell 0.34% to 4.5646.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.05% at 93.77.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.