At the close in Istanbul, the BIST 100 lost 0.62%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the BIST 100 were Konya Cimento Sanayi AS (IS: KONYA ), which rose 18.66% or 34.30 points to trade at 218.10 at the close. Ulker Biskuvi Sanayi AS (IS: ULKER ) added 7.61% or 1.06 points to end at 14.99 and TAV Havalimanlari Holding (IS: TAVHL ) was up 6.58% or 1.92 points to 31.10 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Teknosa Ic ve Dis Ticaret AS (IS: TKNSA ), which lost 7.51% or 0.350 points to trade at 4.310 in late trade. Bagfas Bandirma Gubre Fabrikalari AS (IS: BAGFS ) declined 4.87% or 0.32 points to end at 6.25 and Anadolu Efes Biracilik ve Malt Sanayi AS (IS: AEFES ) shed 4.01% or 0.90 points to 21.56.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 230 to 134 and 45 ended unchanged on the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was down 0.30% or 3.60 to $1210.80 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in October rose 1.14% or 0.78 to hit $69.31 a barrel, while the November Brent oil contract rose 0.96% or 0.73 to trade at $77.02 a barrel.
USD/TRY was up 2.53% to 6.4296, while EUR/TRY rose 2.46% to 7.5210.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.05% at 94.58.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.