At the close in Istanbul, the BIST 100 declined 0.54%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the BIST 100 were Fenerbahce Futbol AS (IS: FENER ), which rose 9.46% or 3.30 points to trade at 38.20 at the close. Izmir Demir Celik Sanayi AS (IS: IZMDC ) added 6.31% or 0.190 points to end at 3.200 and Koza Altin Isletmeleri AS (IS: KOZAL ) was up 4.48% or 1.54 points to 35.90 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Tumosan Motor ve Traktor Sanayi AS (IS: TMSN ), which lost 4.27% or 0.370 points to trade at 8.290 in late trade. SASA Polyester Sanayi AS (IS: SASA ) declined 3.23% or 0.350 points to end at 10.490 and Otokar Otomotiv ve Savunma Sanayi AS (IS: OTKAR ) shed 3.19% or 3.90 points to 118.30.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 247 to 123 and 37 ended unchanged on the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for April delivery was down 0.41% or 5.50 to $1350.70 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in April rose 1.32% or 0.81 to hit $62.36 a barrel, while the April Brent oil contract rose 1.14% or 0.74 to trade at $65.58 a barrel.
USD/TRY was up 0.21% to 3.7549, while EUR/TRY rose 0.11% to 4.6547.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.18% at 89.19.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.