At the close in Istanbul, the BIST 100 gained 1.30%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the BIST 100 were Kiler Gayrimenkul Yatirim Ortakligi AS (IS: KLGYO ), which rose 15.90% or 0.690 points to trade at 5.030 at the close. Anadolu Efes Biracilik ve Malt Sanayi AS (IS: AEFES ) added 5.98% or 1.36 points to end at 24.12 and Pegasus Hava Tasimaciligi AS (IS: PGSUS ) was up 5.40% or 1.340 points to 26.160 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Mavi Giyim Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS (IS: MAVI ), which lost 3.01% or 1.60 points to trade at 51.55 in late trade. Halk Gayrimenkul Yatirim Ortakligi AS (IS: HLGYO ) declined 2.20% or 0.020 points to end at 0.890 and Turkiye Halk Bankasi (IS: HALKB ) shed 1.45% or 0.14 points to 9.50.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 264 to 93 and 46 ended unchanged on the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was up 0.51% or 6.46 to $1281.76 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in January rose 0.44% or 0.25 to hit $56.67 a barrel, while the January Brent oil contract rose 0.10% or 0.06 to trade at $62.28 a barrel.
USD/TRY was up 0.86% to 3.9626, while EUR/TRY rose 0.82% to 4.6500.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.05% at 93.95.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.