At the close in Istanbul, the BIST 100 gained 0.19%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the BIST 100 were Anel Elektrik Proje Taahhut ve Ticaret AS (IS: ANELE ), which rose 10.81% or 0.200 points to trade at 2.050 at the close. Banvit Bandirma Vitaminli Yem Sanayi AS (IS: BANVT ) added 5.34% or 0.570 points to end at 11.250 and Eregli Demir ve Celik Fabrikalari TAS (IS: EREGL ) was up 4.76% or 0.390 points to 8.590 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Ihlas Holding AS (IS: IHLAS ), which lost 6.06% or 0.020 points to trade at 0.310 in late trade. ODAS Elektrik Uretim Sanayi Ticaret AS (IS: ODAS ) declined 4.29% or 0.090 points to end at 2.010 and Sekerbank TAS (IS: SKBNK ) shed 3.79% or 0.050 points to 1.270.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 182 to 172 and 53 ended unchanged on the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for April delivery was up 0.03% or 0.45 to $1314.85 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in March fell 2.76% or 1.49 to hit $52.52 a barrel, while the April Brent oil contract fell 1.88% or 1.18 to trade at $61.51 a barrel.
USD/TRY was up 0.88% to 5.2535, while EUR/TRY rose 0.86% to 5.9668.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.02% at 96.172.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.