At the close in Istanbul, the BIST 100 rose 0.12%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the BIST 100 were Ipek Dogal Enerji Kaynaklari Arastirma ve Uretim AS (IS: IPEKE ), which rose 15.45% or 0.740 points to trade at 5.530 at the close. Torunlar Gayrimenkul Yatirim Ortakligi AS (IS: TRGYO ) added 9.44% or 0.52 points to end at 6.03 and Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holding AS (IS: DOHOL ) was up 8.60% or 0.080 points to 1.010 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Turkiye Halk Bankasi (IS: HALKB ), which lost 4.90% or 0.70 points to trade at 13.59 in late trade. GSD Holding AS (IS: GSDHO ) declined 2.33% or 0.020 points to end at 0.840 and Tesco Kipa Kitle Pazarlama Ticaret Lojistik ve Gida Sanayi AS (IS: KIPA ) shed 2.01% or 0.060 points to 2.920.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 230 to 121 and 54 ended unchanged on the Istanbul Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was up 0.95% or 12.74 to $1351.74 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in October fell 0.04% or 0.02 to hit $49.14 a barrel, while the November Brent oil contract rose 0.31% or 0.17 to trade at $54.37 a barrel.
USD/TRY was down 0.46% to 3.4094, while EUR/TRY rose 0.46% to 4.1017.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.74% at 91.53.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.