Sweden shares lower at close of trade; OMX Stockholm 30 down 0.56%
Investing.com – Sweden equities were lower at the close on Wednesday, as losses in the Consumer Services , Basic Materials and Financials sectors propelled shares lower.
At the close in Stockholm, the OMX Stockholm 30 declined 0.56%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Stockholm 30 were Fingerprint Cards AB ser. B (ST: FINGb ), which rose 1.07% or 0.85 points to trade at 80.20 at the close. ASSA ABLOY AB ser. B (ST: ASSAb ) added 0.96% or 1.6 points to end at 168.5 and Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson B (ST: ERICb ) was up 0.77% or 0.36 points to 46.97 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Volvo, AB ser. B (ST: VOLVb ), which lost 2.07% or 2.03 points to trade at 96.17 in late trade. Investor AB ser. B (ST: INVEb ) declined 1.57% or 4.9 points to end at 307.6 and SSAB AB ser. A (ST: SSABa ) shed 1.35% or 0.45 points to 32.95.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 335 to 275 and 52 ended unchanged on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was down 0.31% or 0.14 to $45.67 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January fell 0.45% or 0.21 to hit $46.74 a barrel, while the December Gold contract rose 0.31% or 3.75 to trade at $1228.25 a troy ounce.
EUR/SEK was down 0.20% to 9.8332, while USD/SEK fell 0.02% to 9.1869.
The US Dollar Index was up 0.07% at 100.27.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or