At the close in Stockholm, the OMX Stockholm 30 declined 0.64%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Stockholm 30 were Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson Class B (ST: ERICb ), which rose 1.77% or 1.16 points to trade at 66.86 at the close. SSAB AB ser. A (ST: SSABa ) added 1.68% or 0.82 points to end at 49.75 and Skanska AB ser. B (ST: SKAb ) was up 1.18% or 2.00 points to 171.30 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB A (ST: SEBa ), which lost 4.54% or 3.92 points to trade at 82.50 in late trade. Fingerprint Cards AB ser. B (ST: FINGb ) declined 3.50% or 0.28 points to end at 7.58 and Getinge AB ser. B (ST: GETIb ) shed 2.97% or 2.5 points to 81.7.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 351 to 264 and 61 ended unchanged on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was up 0.38% or 0.26 to $68.36 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July rose 1.00% or 0.74 to hit $74.53 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 0.39% or 5.10 to trade at $1318.30 a troy ounce.
EUR/SEK was up 0.66% to 10.5838, while USD/SEK rose 1.16% to 8.7586.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.31% at 91.59.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.