At the close in Stockholm, the OMX Stockholm 30 lost 0.18%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Stockholm 30 were Kinnevik, Investment AB ser. B (ST: KINVb ), which rose 2.21% or 4.9 points to trade at 226.8 at the close. Svenska Cellulosa SCA AB B (ST: SCAb ) added 1.52% or 1.1 points to end at 74.9 and Swedish Match AB (ST: SWMA ) was up 1.37% or 5.3 points to 392.8 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Svenska Handelsbanken AB A (ST: SHBa ), which lost 1.54% or 1.54 points to trade at 98.36 in late trade. Electrolux, AB ser. B (ST: ELUXb ) declined 1.38% or 2.8 points to end at 200.0 and Atlas Copco AB Series B (ST: ATCOb ) shed 1.36% or 2.8 points to 203.5.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 336 to 294 and 49 ended unchanged on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for February delivery was up 2.42% or 1.22 to $51.73 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in March rose 1.86% or 1.10 to hit $60.09 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract fell 0.25% or 3.25 to trade at $1288.05 a troy ounce.
EUR/SEK was down 0.37% to 10.2267, while USD/SEK rose 0.31% to 8.9742.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.56% at 95.743.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.