Sweden shares higher at close of trade; OMX Stockholm 30 up 0.19%
Investing.com – Sweden equities were higher at the close on Tuesday, as gains in the Telecoms , Consumer Goods and Technology sectors propelled shares higher.
At the close in Stockholm, the OMX Stockholm 30 added 0.19%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Stockholm 30 were Sandvik AB (ST: SAND ), which rose 2.12% or 2.90 points to trade at 139.90 at the close. Electrolux, AB ser. B (ST: ELUXb ) added 1.30% or 3.6 points to end at 279.8 and Swedish Match AB (ST: SWMA ) was up 1.19% or 3.5 points to 297.3 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Boliden AB (ST: BOL ), which lost 0.66% or 1.60 points to trade at 240.60 in late trade. Investor AB ser. B (ST: INVEb ) declined 0.53% or 2.2 points to end at 411.7 and Swedbank AB ser A (ST: SWEDa ) shed 0.46% or 1.0 points to 216.0.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 347 to 344 and 92 ended unchanged on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was down 0.02% or 0.01 to $48.84 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July rose 0.04% or 0.02 to hit $51.84 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.56% or 6.94 to trade at $1236.94 a troy ounce.
EUR/SEK was up 0.49% to 9.7404, while USD/SEK fell 0.39% to 8.7973.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.66% at 98.16.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or