At the close in Stockholm, the OMX Stockholm 30 rose 1.43%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Stockholm 30 were Kinnevik, Investment AB ser. B (ST: KINVb ), which rose 4.90% or 13.3 points to trade at 284.5 at the close. Telia Company AB (ST: TELIA ) added 3.85% or 1.39 points to end at 37.45 and Autoliv Inc . SDB (ST: ALIVsdb ) was up 2.87% or 32.0 points to 1147.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Fingerprint Cards AB ser. B (ST: FINGb ), which lost 3.44% or 0.36 points to trade at 10.05 in late trade. Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB A (ST: SEBa ) added 0.45% or 0.42 points to end at 94.38 and Nordea Bank AB (ST: NDA ) gained 0.52% or 0.48 points to 93.08.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 461 to 163 and 28 ended unchanged on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for March delivery was up 1.01% or 0.60 to $59.80 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April rose 0.64% or 0.40 to hit $63.19 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract rose 0.81% or 10.70 to trade at $1326.40 a troy ounce.
EUR/SEK was up 0.21% to 9.9246, while USD/SEK rose 0.15% to 8.0929.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.03% at 90.19.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.