At the close in Stockholm, the OMX Stockholm 30 gained 0.71%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Stockholm 30 were Sandvik AB (ST: SAND ), which rose 1.89% or 2.90 points to trade at 156.40 at the close. Atlas Copco AB Series B (ST: ATCOb ) added 1.75% or 4.0 points to end at 229.8 and ASSA ABLOY AB ser. B (ST: ASSAb ) was up 1.72% or 3.1 points to 182.8 in late trade.
Biggest losers included SSAB AB ser. A (ST: SSABa ), which lost 0.93% or 0.37 points to trade at 39.47 in late trade. Autoliv Inc . SDB (ST: ALIVsdb ) declined 0.61% or 5.2 points to end at 843.0 and Telia Company AB (ST: TELIA ) shed 0.07% or 0.03 points to 42.28.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 386 to 246 and 47 ended unchanged on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was up 0.57% or 0.37 to $65.83 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October rose 0.42% or 0.30 to hit $71.73 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.14% or 1.60 to trade at $1185.60 a troy ounce.
EUR/SEK was up 0.14% to 10.4706, while USD/SEK fell 0.20% to 9.1727.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.34% at 96.15.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.