At the close in Stockholm, the OMX Stockholm 30 added 0.50%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Stockholm 30 were H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB B (ST: HMb ), which rose 3.39% or 5.5 points to trade at 168.2 at the close. Volvo, AB ser. B (ST: VOLVb ) added 2.84% or 4.43 points to end at 160.68 and Essity AB B (ST: ESSITYb ) was up 2.47% or 5.50 points to 228.50 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Swedbank AB ser A (ST: SWEDa ), which lost 5.76% or 12.6 points to trade at 206.0 in late trade. Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB A (ST: SEBa ) declined 3.31% or 3.28 points to end at 95.72 and Nordea Bank Abp (ST: NDASE ) shed 2.92% or 2.78 points to 92.40.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 370 to 256 and 62 ended unchanged on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 0.40% or 0.30 to $75.53 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 0.65% or 0.55 to hit $85.35 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.27% or 3.30 to trade at $1203.70 a troy ounce.
EUR/SEK was up 0.07% to 10.4086, while USD/SEK rose 0.25% to 9.0300.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.20% at 95.32.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.