At the close in Stockholm, the OMX Stockholm 30 rose 0.27%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Stockholm 30 were H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB B (ST: HMb ), which rose 2.51% or 3.9 points to trade at 159.9 at the close. Tele2 AB (ST: TEL2b ) added 1.97% or 2.05 points to end at 106.30 and Getinge AB ser. B (ST: GETIb ) was up 1.81% or 1.6 points to 87.6 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Atlas Copco AB Series B (ST: ATCOb ), which lost 1.66% or 3.5 points to trade at 209.8 in late trade. Alfa Laval AB (ST: ALFA ) declined 1.21% or 2.7 points to end at 220.8 and Atlas Copco AB Class A (ST: ATCOa ) shed 1.16% or 2.6 points to 225.2.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 322 to 316 and 50 ended unchanged on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was down 0.43% or 0.27 to $61.94 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January rose 0.12% or 0.09 to hit $72.22 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.46% or 5.60 to trade at $1229.40 a troy ounce.
EUR/SEK was down 0.19% to 10.3137, while USD/SEK fell 0.51% to 8.9973.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.37% at 95.76.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.