Sweden shares higher at close of trade; OMX Stockholm 30 up 0.20%
Investing.com – Sweden equities were higher at the close on Tuesday, as gains in the Oil & Gas , Technology and Telecoms sectors propelled shares higher.
At the close in Stockholm, the OMX Stockholm 30 rose 0.20%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Stockholm 30 were Boliden AB (ST: BOL ), which rose 2.19% or 5.40 points to trade at 252.30 at the close. Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson Class B (ST: ERICb ) added 2.09% or 1.63 points to end at 79.55 and Autoliv Inc . SDB (ST: ALIVsdb ) was up 1.47% or 11.0 points to 758.6 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Svenska Cellulosa SCA AB B (ST: SCAb ), which lost 1.72% or 1.7 points to trade at 98.0 in late trade. Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB A (ST: SEBa ) declined 1.40% or 1.34 points to end at 94.48 and Swedish Match AB (ST: SWMA ) shed 0.69% or 3.2 points to 457.5.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 365 to 264 and 52 ended unchanged on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 0.83% or 0.62 to $74.91 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 1.13% or 0.95 to hit $84.86 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.35% or 4.20 to trade at $1192.80 a troy ounce.
EUR/SEK was up 0.24% to 10.4666, while USD/SEK rose 0.31% to 9.1143.
The US Dollar Index Futures was unchanged 0.00% at 95.44.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or