Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Wednesday:
• Lowe’s Companies Inc (NYSE: LOW ) stock gained 5% after its earnings came in better than expected and same-store sales rose by 3%. Still, the company failed to beat revenue expectations and said it plans to close 34 stores in Canada.
• Aurora Cannabis Inc (TSX: ACB ) stock rose 3.4% after it announced two promotions to its leadership team. Shane Morris was promoted to Chief Product Officer while André Jérôme will become Chief Integration Officer, effective immediately.
• Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY ) stock fell 0.8% after a late-stage trial testing of its cancer drugs missed a main goal of preventing skin cancer from recurring in a certain group of patients.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.